The James Madison Institute is searching for an Events and Logistics Director to join our team.
- Overseeing the logistic coordination and organization of assigned events
- Schedule all staff travel
- Providing on-site management of assigned events
- Working closely with JMI leadership
- Lead and manage the planning and execution for JMI’s Annual Dinners
- Coordinates and clearly communicates with all event partners to insure all necessary details are implemented.
- Manage contract negotiations, invoice payments, insurance requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a concentration in Business or Hospitality Management preferred
- Minimum of two – three years of event planning experience
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9 am-5:00 pm. (1 hour lunch)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software suite
- Willingness to perform all tasks with a positive attitude and contribute to the team by performing miscellaneous tasks as needed/directed
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Full health and retirement benefits
- Paid holidays, annual leave and medical leave
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants should e-mail their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please do not call the office.
JMI receives many applications for each of our open positions and unfortunately we are unable to contact each applicant unless it is to schedule an interview.