In January, The James Madison Institute listed it’s priorities for the 2015 legislative session. Read our brief summary on the progress of those priorities and a taste of what’s to come in the 2016 session. (View PDF or click on the image below)
Trusted Solutions for a Better Florida
- SaintPetersBlog – Sunburn for 6.24.16: What surprises lurk on the last day of Qualifying Week?
- Naples Daily News – Supreme Court Ruling a Victory for Property Rights in the U.S.
- You’re Invited: Milton Friedman Legacy Day Luncheon
- Florida Politics – Jacksonville Bold for 6.21.16: If This, Then That
- Orlando Leaders Fellow Social
Orlando, FL (Jun 16)
- JMI Staff Volunteer to Make Meals for Local School Children During
Tallahassee, FL (Jun 4)
- EVENT: Jacksonville Regional Meeting with Post-Legislative Session Recap
Jacksonville, FL (Jun 2)
- Tallahassee Leaders Fellows Meeting with Constitutional Revision Committee Panelists
Tallahassee, FL (Jun 1)