Friends, Exposure of the scandal at the Internal Revenue Service, which targeted conservative groups, is a reminder of how America’s distrust of granting too much power to the government is deeply rooted in our national ethos and goes back to our nation’s founding. After the Revolutionary War, Americans were restless. The new …
2013 Florida Legislative Session Breakdown A summary of many of the public policy decisions made in 2013, where they stand and what they’ll mean for Florida. Another Florida Legislative Session has come and gone… Headquartered in Florida’s Capital City, The James Madison Institute (JMI) team knows Tallahassee still hums after the Sine Die …
Madison Policy Digest is on hiatus until 2013. Be on the watch for the return of MPD with a refreshed and updated format. Subscription to Institute e-newsletters are free. To sign up, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your e-mail address, and click on the subscribe button.
- Speaker Designate Steve Crisafulli talks of the ‘Florida Dream’ at James Madison Institute luncheon
- PRESS RELEASE: Speaker-Designate Steve Crisafulli and Florida House Representative Mike Hill Address Opportunities and Obstacles to Increasing Economic Prosperity in Florida
- American dream thriving in boomtown — Williston, N.D.
- PRESS RELEASE: School Choice Discussion Part of a Global Effort Celebrating Late Nobel Laureate
- You're Invited: JMI Hosts DEO Director Jesse Panuccio
Coral Gables, FL (Sep 18)
- You're Invited: JMI Luncheon Featuring Speaker-Designate Steve Crisafulli and Rep. Mike Hill
Pensacola, FL (Aug 20)
- FREE EVENT: Film Screening "The Singing Revolution"
All Saints Cinema | 918 Railroad Ave. | Tallahassee, FL 32301 (Aug 15)
- Dr. Bob McClure Attends Economic Club of Florida
Florida State University Alumni Center (Aug 14)