Friends, Exposure of the scandal at the Internal Revenue Service, which targeted conservative groups, is a reminder of how America’s distrust of granting too much power to the government is deeply rooted in our national ethos and goes back to our nation’s founding. After the Revolutionary War, Americans were restless. The new …
2013 Florida Legislative Session Breakdown A summary of many of the public policy decisions made in 2013, where they stand and what they’ll mean for Florida. Another Florida Legislative Session has come and gone… Headquartered in Florida’s Capital City, The James Madison Institute (JMI) team knows Tallahassee still hums after the Sine Die …
Madison Policy Digest is on hiatus until 2013. Be on the watch for the return of MPD with a refreshed and updated format. Subscription to Institute e-newsletters are free. To sign up, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your e-mail address, and click on the subscribe button.
- Share in the spirit of the season at JMI’s Holiday Open House on Dec. 17
- JMI Seminar: Dec. 3, 2013 — Permission to Work: How Licensing Laws Cripple Opportunity
- Orlando Sentinel: Black Friday: Capitalism we can do without: My Word
- nolesports.com: Bill Newton: Florida is storm-free again, yet we’re still in trouble
- JMI Celebrates Thrift Week
- JMI Seminar -- Dec. 3, 2013 -- Permission to Work: How Licensing Laws Cripple Opportunity
Live Oak B., Student Union Florida Atlantic University Boca Raton Campus 777 Glades Union Boca Raton FL 33431 (Dec 3)
- JMI American Cause Seminar at FIU - Free with RSVP!
Florida International University Diaz-Balart Law Building Large Courtroom, Room 1000 (Nov 19)
- JMI Hosts Stephen Hayes at our Naples Luncheon - Tickets/Sponsorships Available
The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples (Nov 14)