Friends, Exposure of the scandal at the Internal Revenue Service, which targeted conservative groups, is a reminder of how America’s distrust of granting too much power to the government is deeply rooted in our national ethos and goes back to our nation’s founding. After the Revolutionary War, Americans were restless. The new …
2013 Florida Legislative Session Breakdown A summary of many of the public policy decisions made in 2013, where they stand and what they’ll mean for Florida. Another Florida Legislative Session has come and gone… Headquartered in Florida’s Capital City, The James Madison Institute (JMI) team knows Tallahassee still hums after the Sine Die …
Madison Policy Digest is on hiatus until 2013. Be on the watch for the return of MPD with a refreshed and updated format. Subscription to Institute e-newsletters are free. To sign up, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your e-mail address, and click on the subscribe button.
- Puerto Rico Report – Florida Group Adds to Conservative Support of PROMESA
- Tallahassee Democrat – Historic Walker Library’s future secure
- JMI Leaders Fellows – Character in Action!
- Capital Soup – Bob Graham Center to Honor 2016 Citizen of the Year, Present Young Floridian Award
- Don Orrico and Mike Lovetro, JMI's Development Director and Development Coordinator, attends L@W Training
Washington, D.C. (Apr 26)
- Orlando Leaders Fellows
Orlando, FL (Apr 21)
- Jacksonville Leaders Fellows Lunch with Gary Chartrand
Jacksonville, FL (Apr 21)
- Young Americans for Liberty Conference at The University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL (Apr 16)