Friends, Exposure of the scandal at the Internal Revenue Service, which targeted conservative groups, is a reminder of how America’s distrust of granting too much power to the government is deeply rooted in our national ethos and goes back to our nation’s founding. After the Revolutionary War, Americans were restless. The new …
2013 Florida Legislative Session Breakdown A summary of many of the public policy decisions made in 2013, where they stand and what they’ll mean for Florida. Another Florida Legislative Session has come and gone… Headquartered in Florida’s Capital City, The James Madison Institute (JMI) team knows Tallahassee still hums after the Sine Die …
Madison Policy Digest is on hiatus until 2013. Be on the watch for the return of MPD with a refreshed and updated format. Subscription to Institute e-newsletters are free. To sign up, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your e-mail address, and click on the subscribe button.
- SaintPetersBlog – Sunburn for 6.24.16: What surprises lurk on the last day of Qualifying Week?
- Naples Daily News – Supreme Court Ruling a Victory for Property Rights in the U.S.
- You’re Invited: Milton Friedman Legacy Day Luncheon
- Florida Politics – Jacksonville Bold for 6.21.16: If This, Then That
- Orlando Leaders Fellow Social
Orlando, FL (Jun 16)
- JMI Staff Volunteer to Make Meals for Local School Children During
Tallahassee, FL (Jun 4)
- EVENT: Jacksonville Regional Meeting with Post-Legislative Session Recap
Jacksonville, FL (Jun 2)
- Tallahassee Leaders Fellows Meeting with Constitutional Revision Committee Panelists
Tallahassee, FL (Jun 1)