Friends, Exposure of the scandal at the Internal Revenue Service, which targeted conservative groups, is a reminder of how America’s distrust of granting too much power to the government is deeply rooted in our national ethos and goes back to our nation’s founding. After the Revolutionary War, Americans were restless. The new …
2013 Florida Legislative Session Breakdown A summary of many of the public policy decisions made in 2013, where they stand and what they’ll mean for Florida. Another Florida Legislative Session has come and gone… Headquartered in Florida’s Capital City, The James Madison Institute (JMI) team knows Tallahassee still hums after the Sine Die …
Madison Policy Digest is on hiatus until 2013. Be on the watch for the return of MPD with a refreshed and updated format. Subscription to Institute e-newsletters are free. To sign up, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your e-mail address, and click on the subscribe button.
- Better Returns for a Safer Florida: Aligning Taxpayer Investments in the Juvenile Justice System with Strategies Proven to Increase Public Safety
- Miami Herald: Big money, powerful lobbying groups push school voucher proposal
- Tampa Bay Times: Big money, powerful lobbying groups push Florida voucher proposal
- Marco Island Eagle: Guest column: Robert McClure: Fla. business climate’s big flaw: occupational licensing and regulation
- Bob Sanchez on WFSU's "It's About Florida"
- Bob Sanchez Interviews with Capitol News Service on Florida's Dirty Dozen Study
- Dr. Bob McClure Speaking at Republican Club of the Palm Beaches
Palm Beach (Feb 26)
- Dr. Bob McClure Speaking at Broward YRs, Republican Federated Women and Republican Business Network
BJ's Brewhouse in Coral Springs (Feb 25)