VIEW FULL JOURNAL: Winter-Spring 2014 Florida Ranks High on Issues That Matter (PDF).
2013 Spring Anniversary Edition Journal: “Celebrating 25 Years as Florida’s Premier Free-Market Think Tank”Posted 03/15/2013
VIEW FULL JOURNAL: Fall 2012 Special Edition of The Journal of The James Madison Institute (PDF)
2012 Fall Special Edition Journal: “2012 Florida Voters’ Guide to Proposed Constitutional Amendments”Posted 10/03/2012
VIEW FULL JOURNAL: Fall 2012 Special Edition of The Journal of The James Madison Institute (PDF) VIEW PRESS RELEASE: JMI Fall 2012 Amendment Guide Press Release (PDF)
View Full Journal: Summer 2012 Journal of The James Madison Institute (PDF) View Articles: “The 20th Century’s Greatest President Was … Calvin Coolidge?” (PDF) by William Mattox Many historians downgrade “Silent Cal,” but he had many redeeming qualities.
View Full Journal: Winter 2012 Journal of The James Madison Institue (PDF) View Articles: “Author Interview: More God, Less Crime” (PDF) A question-and-answer session on corrections reform with Dr. Byron Johnson.
The Summer/Fall 2011 Journal of The James Madison Institute gets back to basics and focuses on a range of critical, foundational issues affecting our nation and our state. The cover story “Reviving the Tenth Amendment” discusses the need for states to reassert their 10th Amendment rights in order to counter the growing dysfunction of the …
Designed to help inform policy makers about the issues that are crucial for Florida’s economic recovery, the Winter/Spring 2011 edition of The Journal of The James Madison Institute covers lots of “hows” and “whys,” including these: How diversifying our economy could help prevent a recurrence of the historic “boom-and-bust” cycle caused by an overreliance on …
VOTER GUIDE FOR THE 2010 STATE BALLOT PROPOSALS Editor’s Note: Three amendments — approved by the Legislature and originally scheduled to be numbered as Amendments 3, 7, and 9 on the November ballot – were struck down by the Florida Supreme Court and removed from the ballot. Therefore, no discussion of them appears in this article. …
- 2014 – Policy Brief – “Better Returns for a Safer Florida”
- Miami Herald: Big money, powerful lobbying groups push school voucher proposal
- Tampa Bay Times: Big money, powerful lobbying groups push Florida voucher proposal
- Marco Island Eagle: Guest column: Robert McClure: Fla. business climate’s big flaw: occupational licensing and regulation
- Bob Sanchez on WFSU's "It's About Florida"
- Bob Sanchez Interviews with Capitol News Service on Florida's Dirty Dozen Study
- Dr. Bob McClure Speaking at Republican Club of the Palm Beaches
Palm Beach (Feb 26)
- Dr. Bob McClure Speaking at Broward YRs, Republican Federated Women and Republican Business Network
BJ's Brewhouse in Coral Springs (Feb 25)