VIEW FULL JOURNAL: Winter-Spring 2014 Florida Ranks High on Issues That Matter (PDF).
Table of Contents: (Click on titles for full summary) EDUCATION: HB 867 (SB 862)/FAILED: Relating to Parent Empowerment in Education by Rep. Trujillo (Sen. Stargel) SB 1076 / SIGNED by Governor: Relating to K-20 Education by Sen. Legg SB 1108 (HB 465) / SENT to Governor: Relating to Exceptional Student Education by Sen. Gardiner (Rep. …
2013 Florida Legislative Session Breakdown A summary of many of the public policy decisions made in 2013, where they stand and what they’ll mean for Florida. Another Florida Legislative Session has come and gone… Headquartered in Florida’s Capital City, The James Madison Institute (JMI) team knows Tallahassee still hums after the Sine Die …
March 2012 – Policy Brief – “Proactive Disclosure in the Sunshine State: A 2012 Progress Report on Government Transparency “Posted 03/09/2012
By William Mattox Resident Fellow, The James Madison Institute Weather patterns in the Florida panhandle have not changed much since last March. Nevertheless, the citizens of Jackson County have benefitted from a significant increase in “sunshine” over the last year. That’s because public officials in Marianna, the county seat, have made “proactive disclosure” of county …
Floridians Finally Will Get a Chance to See Where Their Tax Money Goes By Rep. Greg Evers Spring/Summer 2010 Journal Government spends your money. You deserve to know where it goes. Soon you may.
Transparency Can Keep Government Accountable By Barbara A. Peterson Spring/Summer 2009 Journal Taxpayers deserve to see where their money goes – and it shouldn’t be so difficult.
- 2014 – Policy Brief – “Better Returns for a Safer Florida”
- Miami Herald: Big money, powerful lobbying groups push school voucher proposal
- Tampa Bay Times: Big money, powerful lobbying groups push Florida voucher proposal
- Marco Island Eagle: Guest column: Robert McClure: Fla. business climate’s big flaw: occupational licensing and regulation
- Bob Sanchez on WFSU's "It's About Florida"
- Bob Sanchez Interviews with Capitol News Service on Florida's Dirty Dozen Study
- Dr. Bob McClure Speaking at Republican Club of the Palm Beaches
Palm Beach (Feb 26)
- Dr. Bob McClure Speaking at Broward YRs, Republican Federated Women and Republican Business Network
BJ's Brewhouse in Coral Springs (Feb 25)